Anti theft protection of our cherished device.

Buddy buddy.baars at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 23:22:43 CEST 2007

That's right ... would be nice to have some sort of bios password, And still
both of us would probably flash the frimware, an avarage thief wouldn't
probably do this. Especially if he doesn't expect this.

An other option is that you can register your phone as 'stolen', and the
anti-theft software is reinstalled after first software update for the phone
with your IMEI code.