openmoko-devel posting problems

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Thu Mar 1 04:25:49 CET 2007

I have previously posted to the community and openmoko-devel lists
without problems.  Posted a message to -devel last night and again
earlier today, and neither has showed up on the list in my in-box, nor
in the archives, although others have. I can log in to the subscriber
pages for all the lists to which I am subscribed.  There seems to be a
gap in the -devel archives between "Mon Feb 26 21:18:43 CEST 2007", the
last February date, and "Thu Mar 1 01:21:34 CEST 2007".

Has anyone else encountered these problems?

Phil