MokoMakefile network problem?

Wil Chung wil at 3cglabs.com
Thu Mar 1 22:04:30 CET 2007

Hi all,

I spent the afternoon reading through the new wiki and trying to install
openembedded on my machine, mostly to try and compile a demo.  I didn't
realize I didn't need to build openmoko from scratch to compile the demos,
so I dabbled in using MokoMakefile

I followed the instructions from:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/MokoMakefile

It failed at one point because it couldn't connect
wil at development:/home/moko$ make setup
[ -e bitbake ] || \
        ( svn co svn://svn.berlios.de/bitbake/branches/bitbake-1.6 bitbake )
[ -e OE.mtn ] || \
        ( wget -c -O OE.mtn.bz2
http://www.openembedded.org/snapshots/OE-this-is-for-mtn-0.33.mtn.bz2 && \
          bunzip2 OE.mtn.bz2 && \
          mtn --db=OE.mtn pull monotone.openembedded.org
org.openembedded.dev )
--20:59:49--
http://www.openembedded.org/snapshots/OE-this-is-for-mtn-0.33.mtn.bz2
           => `OE.mtn.bz2'
Resolving www.openembedded.org... 85.214.40.226
Connecting to www.openembedded.org|85.214.40.226|:80... connected.
20:59:50 ERROR 404: Not Found.

make: *** [setup-mtn] Error 1
wil at development:/home/moko$

Does anyone else have this problem?  I ping'd and curl'd
www.openembedded.org and it seems to work.  But the IP address doesn't.  I
thought I'd post it just in case it was something with the makefile.  If
it's a network problem on my end, then how would I work around it?

Wil

--
http://www.3cglabs.com
http://thoughtl.us