Matchbox panel 2 not installed

Wil Chung wil at 3cglabs.com
Thu Mar 1 22:27:45 CET 2007

So in attempts to get the demos up and running, I found out that I can
just svn the openmoko tree.  I installed the prerequisites from
openembedded website
(http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/OEandYourDistro)

I then checked out version 1003 from http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk

And then I followed the instructions here:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/How_to_run_OpenMoko_Apps_on_PC

I was able to compile and install the openmoko-libs.

However, when I tried running autogen, I got this at the end:

appending configuration tag "F77" to libtool
checking for OPENMOKO... yes
checking for MATCHBOX_PANEL... configure: error: *** Required Matchbox
Panel 2 >= 0.1 not installed ***

Am I suppose to download and make a higher version ( >1003) of the
openmoko tree?

Wil

--
http://www.3cglabs.com