Possible security hole for Dialers/troyan horses

Martin Raißle martin.raissle at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:58:45 CET 2007

On 3/2/07, Bartłomiej Zdanowski DRP AC2 <b.zdanowski at autoguard.pl> wrote:
> It has to be as simple as possible.

That's why I think this is a good solution .. users don't have to
think about everything but only the problems, openmoko cannot solve.
Of course a scanner will slow down the thing a bit and unless there
are any problems with viruses it's maybe a bit overdone but something
like chkrootkit or rkhunter for linux is not so bad :)

martin

--
"The only secure computer is one that's unplugged, locked in a safe,
and buried 20 feet under the ground in a secret location... and I'm