Yet another finger keybord (gui mock-up).

Krzysztof Kajkowski cayco at poczta.cayco.pl
Mon Mar 5 13:00:40 CET 2007

I find this idea interesting but I thought of some modification - what
about using there full QWERTY keyboard?

There could be something like miniature keyboard displayed at the
buttom but in QWERTY layout. You could use thumbs to press keys (more
accuartely: areas where keys are - your thumb would press more than
one key at a time). On each key press, the part of keyboard that you
pressed could be zoomed and you would be able to choose the key you
wanted to enter (keys would be bigger now because they lay in zoomed
aread).

That could be pretty fast way of inserting data, using your thumbs, on
small screen keyboard.

cayco