OpenMoko Phase 0 has started

Igor Foox igorfoox at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 04:41:31 CET 2007

Just wanted to send a big Congratulations to the core OpenMoko team
for this first shipment of phones. You guys are doing a great job and
even
with the delays the community is (or at least I am) 100% behind you!

Happy hacking to all those who will receive the phone, and I hope
that this
will help the FIC folks get a lot more testing of hardware issues!

Igor
(who can't wait to get his hands on a phase 1 phone :-P)