coverage at linuxdevices.com

Klaus Rautenberg kr at movingprimates.de
Thu Mar 8 13:36:11 CET 2007

I read that all phase 0 phones are already in use and that the next
devices are expected in late March or early April.

Is there something like an order list to which we can register? I didn't
found informations about how many devices will be available and we
just want to ensure to be on the shipment list for a Neo1973 for
application developing.

-- Klaus