Phase 0 devices just running @100MHz?

Pierre Hébert pierrox at pierrox.net
Thu Mar 8 13:39:17 CET 2007

It doesn't seem so bad : my s3c2440 at 400MHz shows 199bogomips, so at
200MHz 100bogomips seems correct (s3c2440 has the same cpu as s3c2410).
I don't know if the bogomips indication is a value in which we can really
trust, these little devices are really efficient even at
100/200bogomips.

cheers,

Pierre.