Idea: Protective Screen Foil

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Fri Mar 9 09:44:10 CET 2007

Dnia piątek, 9 marca 2007, Elrond napisał:

> After talking to a few people on irc, it became obvious,
> that the screen is really superb.
>
> And to cite someone from irc:
> 	"[...] you don't want to ruin that with fingerprints and
> 	 scratches :-)"
>
> So the obvious solution are screen protectors. I'm not very
> used to them, but I do think, they might be a good idea.

My Phase0 phone came with screen protector applied (I need to open case
and reapply protector to get rid of bubbles).

> I think three could be shipped in the box. From irc it
> seems, they're really cheap (in volume).

Good screen protector does not need changing. On Zaurus SL-5500 I have
Brando protector, on Zaurus C760 another Brando and they both looks OK
after few years of usage.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant