What moblie service to get, part 2

mathew davis someoneinjapan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 00:26:21 CET 2007

Sorry those links are don't work.  Also I don't know the answer to those
questions you should visit a cingular/t-mobile store for those questions
they don't have anything to do with openmoko so I can't help you I am
sorry.  They should be able to tell you which plan let you surf the internet
and which plans allow you to just text and which plan just let's you
download songs off their sight.  I wish I could help out more here but you
will have to ask someone who works at cingular/tmobile.