Minor query on Wiki? Where was I supposed to send it?

Ole Tange openmoko.org at tange.dk
Mon Mar 12 09:21:25 CET 2007

On 3/11/07, Clare Johnstone <claregj at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I was trying to find an email address for the wiki administrator
> to send this query (attached), but failed.
> (If I had wanted to edit the wiki there was help for that (lots).)

You can send queries for the wiki administrator my way. However, your
specific query seems to be related to some content that I do not know
about. The history, however, will tell you that Harald Welte inserted
the text you have a query about. So contact him.

> Sorry to waste space on this list,

Maybe I should create a help page describing the above procedure.

/Ole