Failed when make openmoko-devel-image

freducn2002 freducn2002 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:54:02 CET 2007

Hi all,

When I make openmoko-devel-image,I failed with the following messages:
WARNING: `makeinfo' is missing on your system. You should only need it if

| am__cwd=`pwd` &&
cd /home/mike/oe-devel/tmp/work/i686-linux/binutils-cross-2.17.50.0.5-r1/binutils-2.17.50.0.5/bfd/doc
&& \
| rm -rf $backupdir && mkdir $backupdir && \

I have installed texinfo-4.8 and gnu make 3.81

How do I fix this?

Best Regards,

Fred