Idea: Wake me during light sleep

Cindy cindy at mottershead.us
Mon Mar 12 12:03:06 CET 2007

On Sunday 11 March 2007 15:55:27 Lars Hallberg wrote:
> Most optimal is to control a light dimmer, and slowly turn up the light.
> Light influence Your 'sleephormons' and You will wake even more rested.
> But that hard to implement unless You sleep with Your VR-glasses on :-)

> I thought that there just have to be Bluetooth controlled light switches butso far I haven't found any...

If your PC is in range, it would be easy to send a message to your PC which could have an attached X10 transmitter to control your lights, or other appliances. You could set up a X10 theme through your PC to gradually increase the lights, turn on your coffee maker etc when the openmoko detects your light sleep mode.