Idea: Wake me during light sleep

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Mar 12 15:34:04 CET 2007

Hey guys, you're missing the point. You need to stop thinking of the
openmoko  device being a standalone unit, you are always connected to
your pc when in mobile phone coverage.

Just use your gprs data link.

Start thinking of the Neo as a portable 'viewer' to applications running
on standalone servers then you'll start seeing location is irrelevant.

(not that I don't think the concept is fantasy - though I respect Olle
for his work elsewhere to really call it point blank - his got the
skills to do it just because it couldn't be done).

Lol

Cheers,

Dean