community Digest, Vol 18, Issue 6

Matthew Naftzger matthew at worksofman.com
Tue Mar 13 21:42:18 CET 2007

That's been exactly my experience as well.  During some periods in
which I was on the road, the dial up networking through my treo was
my only internet, and I've had no difficulties.  That is not what
customer service is going to tell you.  Talking to tech support, I've
had them ask "now, could you tell me how to do that with my phone?"
Somehow, they're not catching up.