Crossroads

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Tue Mar 13 22:47:00 CET 2007

I can't believe this thread.
Anyone who is going to be a phone developer should be able to do their own research on phone plans.
With the attitude being displaying ("I'm out and advising others to do the same"), I wonder what the reaction would be to a P1 device with bugs in it.
Anyone with an attitude of "OpenMoko must spoon feed me everything" should probably wait for September ...
Sheesh!
-- Rod