Crossroads

Jonathon Suggs jsuggs at murmp.com
Tue Mar 13 23:21:33 CET 2007

Rod Whitby wrote:
> I can't believe this thread.
> Anyone who is going to be a phone developer should be able to do their own research on phone plans.
> With the attitude being displaying ("I'm out and advising others to do the same"), I wonder what the reaction would be to a P1 device with bugs in it.
> Anyone with an attitude of "OpenMoko must spoon feed me everything" should probably wait for September ...
> Sheesh!
> -- Rod

Agreed.
And since Mike couldn't read my other post that had this exact same
information, I will post it one more time...just for him.  This time
with a little more detail.

Cingular - SmartPhone Connect or Data Connect will work
T-Mobile - Can't find the exact details, but you can sign up for a voice
plan, then add on a data plan as well...those data plans will work with
the Neo.

Does that help?