Crossroads

Martin Lefkowitz lefko at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 14 00:08:09 CET 2007

I don't see what plan you should be getting has anything really to do
with Openmoko, other than helpful people relaying their experiences with
data plans in the USA.

Regardless of what phone you get you still have to navigate through the
different plans and what they mean.  If you think OpenMoko is going to
open a kiosk in a mall because you said so, your living in a fantasy
world.

Why don't you collect all the information that came on this email list
and post it to the Wiki, or FAQ?

Marty