Crossroads

Robin Sonefors ozamosi at flukkost.nu
Wed Mar 14 00:58:58 CET 2007

I have a much more important question, however: will the Neo work with
european electrons, or will I need to import asian ones? If I'd need to
import a new set of electrons to use for charging my battery every time
it runs out, it'd become very expensive very soon. If, on the other
hand, I could use my regular wall outlet, the power would be free.

Can anyone *OFFICIAL* give me any advice on this? If you don't do that
within 10 minutes, I'll get a Windows Mobile phone instead.