Crossroads

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Wed Mar 14 09:30:11 CET 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 00:58 +0100, Robin Sonefors wrote:
> I have a much more important question, however: will the Neo work with
> european electrons, or will I need to import asian ones? If I'd need
> import a new set of electrons to use for charging my battery every
> time
> it runs out, it'd become very expensive very soon. If, on the other
> hand, I could use my regular wall outlet, the power would be free.

You might need to buy a power (head) adapter depending on where you
live. But this is what we all have to go through traveling around this
world.

> Can anyone *OFFICIAL* give me any advice on this? If you don't do that
> within 10 minutes, I'll get a Windows Mobile phone instead.

If you're seriously considering buying a Windows Mobile over something
like a power adapter, which you could buy at any store for maybe 10
euro, this really is the wrong the device for you now.

Hopefully we can better meet your requirements in September.

Really guys, this is developers device now. It's for people who think
Windows Mobile sucks. And we [all of us together] can do better ;-)

-Sean