[openmoko-announce] Crossroads

Martin Lefkowitz lefko at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 14 18:12:11 CET 2007

I was not aware of your work in the legal area.  It sounds like you are
biting the hand that feeds you.

If you succeed in getting companies afraid to be adding modules to a
kernel for fear of having to expose their detailed register layout to
the public either by documentation or code you will kill embedded
linux.  Then you can buy your sticker "Long live BSD", or worse windows
(mobile).

Marty

P.S. my understanding is that the linksys issue is actually what
happened.  How they dealt with it going forward is another issue.