Crossroads

Martin Lefkowitz lefko at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 14 18:36:51 CET 2007

I just briefly took a look at the chip, and yes this does look
different.  They are doing what Marvell is doing, and what TI did, by
finally embedding a controller on the device side.  How much of the MAC
is on that side is a good question.  I assume they are still using the
host for Scatter Gather.

Marty