OpenMoko external developers hits the 1000 mark!

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Wed Mar 14 21:42:15 CET 2007

By virtue of being able to track the IP addresses of people who download
the MokoMakefile (a utility that makes it easy for new developers to set
up an OpenMoko build environment), I can now report that (according to
the download logs) over 1100 people at unique IP addresses have
downloaded the MokoMakefile.

Taking into account people who's IP address changes, vs developers who
are not using MokoMakefile, I think this marks the milestone of at least
1000 external OpenMoko developers.

-- Rod