Idea: up-to-date business card

Peter A Trotter peter.trotter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:58:13 CET 2007

It would be ideal trying to tie this in with OpenID authentication. I've not
really had time to think this through fully but basically you would be
replacing the one big store (Plaxo) with a distributed model.

I was about to flesh that out a little but I think everyone can see where I
am going. PIM app on phone updates contact info when required / when cheap
connection is available.

I need to research OpenID a bit more but I'm thinking this may be a no go
because you'd probably need to re authenticate to update information.

Seems my brain is not really working yet this morning. I think I need more
information and less speculation. I leave this as food for thought...

-Pete