My Moko

Mary Stovel mstovel at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 14:54:45 CET 2007

Though not a developer,  I have been following this list for some
time with much interest.  I am excited to see that wi-fi is being
discuss again as a possibility in a future Neo.  I know this phone is
in my future.

  I just got a new puppy and named him Moko.  People I meet around
town like his name and when they ask me about it, I tell them about
the openmoko  project.  Just my way of spreading the word.  Someday,
people will just say "oh, moko....I have a phone connected with that".

Mary

P.S.  wonder if there is a way to use the neo to locate lost
dogs...like hang a mini Neo to its collar or be able to locate via an
internal chip.  Dog owners would love that.  Cat owners too.    ;-)))