Looking for a mentor for Google SoC - interested in GPS-smart app devel

Michael Welter mike at telecommatters.net
Fri Mar 16 21:14:59 CET 2007

Hello Ryan,

I would be willing to mentor you, as I am interested in your proposed
software.  However, I don't have any software development experience
with embedded systems or kernel modules.  My experience is C/C++, Java,
Lisp, PHP, HTML, etc.  let me know if and how I can help.

Michael Welter
Denver, Colorado
303-414-4980