Proposal: Personal Data Encryption (maybe SoC?)

Steven Milburn steven.milburn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 03:12:24 CET 2007

That still requires two hands just to make a phone call.  I don't know if
it's as bad everywhere else, but American drivers are way too likely to
attempt this while driving 80mph in traffic and eating a big mac.  The main
reason I like the fingerprint sensor concept is that it enables one-handed,
no-look speed dialing, while keeping some level of security on the contacts
list.

I'm seriously contemplating getting a Neo at some point and replacing one of
the side buttons with a sensor for this purpose.  I think it would be a fun
project!

--Steve