Google SoC, To-Do

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Mar 19 22:24:24 CET 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-19 at 11:40 +0100, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
> Dnia niedziela, 18 marca 2007, magon at dobaledova.net napisał:
>
> > I have already posted an application for Footer.
>
> > Maybe as sidework I will write To-Do app. I definetly need one on
> > modile, and quite complicated one.
>
> OpenedHand created application named 'Tasks' which would be trivial to
> port to OpenMoko framework. Afaik todos will be part of Openmoko-dates.

Is there a place on the OpenedHand site that tracks the todo/bugs and
roadmap for these brilliant apps?

There is so much cross-over, IMO, it should be noted on the tasks page
where others can help out on these apps...

Are you all thinking about making a mail app, or are you just working
together on TinyMail?

Once Tasks gets a bit better, I might just stop using
evolution-bloatware-crash-a-lot.... ;)

Jon

--
Jon Phillips