UI long term development perspective: physics engine

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 16:07:13 CET 2007

Umm...  I don't think you need a full physics engine for the stuff
you're talking about.

Having a scroll that isn't a 1:1 map to the user's action isn't hard.
It's just an extra calculation in the scroll code.

I think it's a great idea to have some rate-aiding on scrolling.  But
I think an actual physics engine is overkill.

-Steven