Flash Player 9 on OpenMoko?

Christian F.K. Schaller christian at fluendo.com
Thu Mar 22 17:06:24 CET 2007

Sure, if you are making this device and only targeting areas where the
patents do not apply then its fine. But FIC for instance I assume will
try to ship their products in US/Canada/Australia and large parts
of Europe where patents on these things are in effect.

See my reply to Nils for a more elaborate explanation of why I think
this is the case.

Christian