Flash Player 9 on OpenMoko?

Dossy Shiobara dossy at panoptic.com
Thu Mar 22 18:00:26 CET 2007

On 2007.03.22, hank williams <hank777 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just think that it would be incredibly valuable to the platform to
> get flash 9 as soon as possible and not to worry about the open
> religion in this arena. If the internet can survive with some closed
> source apps, openmoko can too.

Even if someone could start a serious conversation with the right folks
at Adobe about producing an ARM build for OpenMoko.  I have no problems
downloading an Adobe-produced Flash Player 9 binary ... the sad
situation is a world where no such binary exists and/or is available.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara              | dossy at panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/