Flash Player 9 on OpenMoko?

Brad Pitcher bradpitcher at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:04:20 CET 2007

> On 3/22/07, Edwin Lock <edwinlock at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> When you say "we don't want..." you really mean YOU don't want...

Correct.  Thank you for the clarification.

I'm all for using open source software (obviously since I am on the
> maillist and going to get the Neo).  But I'm not going to automatically
> preclude software just because it isn't open.  Opera is a great
> browser.  You are not being forced to use it.  But if others want to,
> don't intentionally disallow it.

As previously stated the licensing costs are too high anyway so I'm pretty
sure it's not an option.

Using only open software is a GOAL, not a REQUIREMENT.  Please learn the
> difference between the two.

My apologies for the misunderstanding.
-Brad