UI long term development perspective: physics engine

Johan Prinsloo johan.a.prinsloo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 20:44:09 CET 2007

This is interesting - even if you just want a smooth scroll action you still
need to relate it somehow to machine time (bad approximation of real time)
and some time constant. It might be most efficient to group all those
functions into a library rather than have lots of apps each doing these
calcs independently each using the time system calls.

If you start a project I will help - I am a simulation engineer used to
modeling fluid dynamics, chemistry and electricity.

Johan