No stylus on V1 release?

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Mon Mar 26 15:15:52 CEST 2007

Dnia poniedziałek, 26 marca 2007, Ewan Marshall napisał:

> My first stereo had a infared laser remote.

Now I know why people insist on having WiFi in neo1973 phone. When
everyone quote everything just to add one line traffic on GPRS line will
be too expensive to just read mails from ML.

Hint: for 5 EUR you will get quite good keyboard with working
Delete/Backspace keys.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

           It is just selective about who it makes friends with.