E-mail style voicemail.

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Mar 27 00:01:07 CEST 2007

phone.

Hi Mathew,

I think once OpenMoko becomes more prevalent I think you'll find there
are a number of hosted asterisk related applications that are released
for Neo handset users.

I've already spoken with a few people interested in developing mixed
mobile/fixed line voice driven applications for both communities.

A smarter voicemail system than what is currently provided by your
carrier is just one of them.

Regards,

Dean Collins
dean at mexuar.com
+1-212-203-4357 Ph
+1-917-207-3420 Mb
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

  <http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/click/7/userurl/Cognation>
<http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/nojs/7/userurl/Cognation>
www.Mexuar.com <http://www.mexuar.com/>
Want to voice enable your website?
Use Corraleta to reach your customers in 10 seconds or less.