Voice synthesizer for blind and visual impaired person

Bartlomiej Zdanowski AutoGuard Ltd. b.zdanowski at autoguard.pl
Tue Mar 27 10:23:08 CEST 2007

Hi.
I thought about voice synthesizer software to build in OpenMoko for
blind person. I know some blind people and currently they can only use
Nokia with Symbian and proper software. Does anyone have any experience
with voice synthesizer soft and can provide some info whether it can be
implemented on OpenMoko platform?
There's so much to do for blind person and we can do it together so
think guys and please provide some solutions and thoughts.

Best regards,
--
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Programmer