Master Studies in "Embedded systems" starts in Pforzheim/Germany

Graham Auld openmoko at graham.auld.me.uk
Tue Mar 27 21:55:08 CEST 2007

Hi Wolfgang,

Sadly I left last September, however looking at the money spent on my
project work last year indeed a couple of neo's could have been purchaced,
indeed since my work involved fitting a chair sized robot with an embedded
computer system a device like the neo with it's usb connectivity and the
bonus of a screen would have been ideal, neatly side stepping my power usage
issues. Having to drag the robot to a monitor when things went pear shaped
could too have been avoided if I had a neo on board. I will mention it to
the person continuing the project in any case as it could even be used as a
remote control device for the current vehicle system.

Sorry my mail is starting to ramble off topic...

Graham