GSM Sidetone?

Mike Hodson mystica at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 03:02:05 CEST 2007

Hi there, I was just browsing the wiki and saw a bug with the current
GTA01Bv3 regarding the over-loudness of the GSM module's sidetone
generation.

I for one am curious if there will be ability to turn this completely
and utterly off, as on every phone i've owned that has one (numerous
nokia phones for example), it causes me to shove my finger over the
mouthpiece whenever im in a loud room, as I cannot distinguish what
the other end is saying, and this causes them to ask if I'm still
there.  Its quite bothersome.

Mike