VoIP call transfer?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Mar 28 22:12:11 CEST 2007

Yep - you're rambling. Not going to happen.

Regards,

Dean Collins
dean at mexuar.com
+1-212-203-4357 Ph
  <http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/click/7/userurl/Cognation>
<http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/nojs/7/userurl/Cognation>
www.Mexuar.com <http://www.mexuar.com/>
Want to voice enable your website?
Use Corraleta to reach your customers in 10 seconds or less.