GPS module, sense of direction

Vladimír Lapáček vladimir.lapacek at gmail.com
Tue May 1 00:40:35 CEST 2007

I can understand the motion - orientation principle, but you still
need some practice with that because it cannot know if you moved it
pointing forward or rotated 90 degrees. So you would really need to be
very careful about that.

I know that every mm of space and every mA of current counts, but this
would be a really cool feature for Neo. Not speaking about that IPhone
does have accelerometers (at least in some sense). Accelerometers for
GUI are completely different (and very interesting) chapter. If there
is a chance for Neo1973 to accept such change, count me as +1 in the
poll.

These are my 2 cents.

Vladimir