Anti Iphone (Was Re: Some light ahead...)

adrian cockcroft adrian.cockcroft at gmail.com
Sat May 5 18:31:09 CEST 2007

The Freescale i.MX31 is a 534MHz ARM CPU with 3D graphics, and the
full hardware specs are available for free download (hundreds of
pages...). The homebrew mobile phone group are working on an open
hardware module based on it, and we will port OpenMoko. This is taking
place in "homebrew time" :-)

It make take a while to get OpenGL ES on open linux based phones, but
I think that is the future goal to aim at.

Adrian