Preorder

Tigran Zakoyan tigran at tigran.am
Tue May 8 14:04:46 CEST 2007

+1 / Me too.
I'm ready to pay all the expences of purchasing and delivery to Moscow. Or, possibly, we could make it (payment and delivery
issues) collectively for potential pre-testers in Moscow/Russia.

What to me, I am a rather expierenced IT/hardware support professional, but without skills immideately in Linux/embedded.

Will be glad to contribute to community, but my history of professional coding has stopped 12 years ago.

Regards,
Tigran Zakoyan.