Translation - Welsh language

Rhoslyn Prys rprys at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 21:18:54 CEST 2007

My name is Rhoslyn Prys and I contribute to a number of open source
translations into the Welsh language - Firefox, Thunderbird,
OpenOffice.org, Mandriva, etc and am interested in contributing towards
the OpenMoko project. I run a website called Meddal.com which includes
information on the availability of Welsh language software.

I've followed your instructions on the Wiki and have found the 3 .po
enclosed files to translate and have translated them. I set up svn to
access the files but have been unable to commit them. Just as well
really, I'm a translator not a software person and I would be afraid to
mess up the svn.

 I'm enclosing the translated .po files in the hope that they could be
included into the svn in their rightful place. I have been unable to
create a gmo file for the simplemediaplayer - poedit creates a mo file
which I've included if it's of any use.

It may be useful to state in the Wiki which files are available for
translation and to offer an e-mail address or return to this mailing
list for returning translations rather than risking the svn.

Rhos