Sun JavaFx

Terrence Barr - Evangelist, Java Mobile & Embedded Terrence.Barr at Sun.COM
Wed May 9 18:51:16 CEST 2007

Stefano Sanna wrote:
> Marco Miani wrote:
>  > Hi
>  >
>  > I've  just read this
>  >
> http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=19&entry_id=16310
>  >
>  > about sun JavaFx  and a mockup of a phone that will be presented
>  > soon .... WTF it's a Neo
>  >
>  > somebody knows something more ?
>
> I think (hope?) it is the new appearance of Savaje platform (+ JavaFX
> scripting).

That's correct. This is going to be very cool stuff. And the Neo is
definitely very high on the list of devices I want to see this running
on.

-- Terrence

--
Terrence Barr
Technical Evangelist, Java Mobile & Embedded Community

Registered Office:
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten, Germany
Commercial register of the Local Court of Munich: HRB 161028
Managing Directors: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Martin Haering

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.