How many FOSS developers & users Worldwide?

Marc Verwerft marc.js.verwerft at gmail.com
Sat May 12 22:01:27 CEST 2007

Sean,

A good reference on open source is always David Wheeler
(http://www.dwheeler.com).
In his study of 'Why Open Source Software/ Free Software) he
references a study from 2002 regarding open source developers:
http://www.infonomics.nl/FLOSS/report/index.htm
Have a look at 'Part IV: Survey of Developers'. It might contain what
you're looking for, although it several years old already. I presume
things only got better since then :-)

Regards,

Marc Verwerft