Resolution of OpenMoko

Joachim Steiger roh at openmoko.org
Sun May 13 04:15:01 CEST 2007

Esra Kummer wrote:
> Hi community
>
> I was asked what the resolution is of OpenMoko. I gave him the answert,
> that the resolution of the neo is 480x640. But is it the same with
> OpenMoko, or could it do more?
> Thanks for an answert.
at the moment all the art/data files/icons/graphics are designed for
480x640, but afaik there is already work going on for 240x320 displays.

in practise you can use every resolution the device its running on
supports, as long as you either render out new graphics or scale them
correspondingly before (looks not as good as new rendered)
scaling on runtime propably is not feasible due to longer loading times.

kind regards

--

roh