First impressions of Neo1973

John Locke mail at freelock.com
Mon May 14 16:37:04 CEST 2007

Bartlomiej Zdanowski AutoGuard Ltd. wrote:
> Piotr Duda napisał(a):
>> models) use the reject-on-left and answer-on-right style. Maybe Im mistaken but I always tought that
>> all others just do the oposite? Have no idea where did it come from, considering that first mobile
>> phones was made in Motorola as I believe, and others perhaps should follow. But since the most
>>
> The problem is same as slash and backslash or little endian and big
> endian. People just love incompatibility...
Well, I can tell you not all Motorola phones are laid out like this. On
my Motorola phone, the call is on the right, and the disconnect on the
left. On my wife's Motorola phone, the call/OK is on the left, and the
cancel/disconnect on the right.

Messes both of us up all the time, when we use each other's phones!

Cheers,

--
John Locke
"Open Source Solutions for Small Business Problems"