First impressions of Neo1973

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Mon May 14 20:02:47 CEST 2007

I too would love to hear more about the phone, even if its an early
release.  Take it outside for us, and tell us about the sunlight reading!
Send us a photo of it being 'big', maybe in comparison to another phone or a
soda can or mouse pad!

Does anyone know if there are plans for the final design to be shrunk down a
bit, if there really seems to be this much empty space?

FYI my Nokia bar phone (don't know the model but its been pretty standard
over the last three phones like this) has the Call/Answer on the left, and
disconnect on the right.

--
start using Free software
  http://www.linux.org