Durability of the Neo1973?

alan at rotorgraphics.com alan at rotorgraphics.com
Mon May 14 20:36:34 CEST 2007

Jefe..

This is just my opinion here, but I don't see the Neo1973 to be a mass
consumer device, nor do I think that is/was FIC's/OpenMoko's intent.  The
1973 is a SW Developer/"Bleeding Edge Adopter" platform.  Its a starting
place and an incubator for ideas. I would not expect serious drop hardening
until the third and fourth generation of the series.

And er, Sean...  How's that dang production run going?  Got my credit card
in my breast pocket just waiting.